
Bad day
Saturday, September 25, 2004 |11:11 PM
Suppose to be an enjoyable day for me but everything turn out bad. My sony pda dropped at the side of the pool. Thanx to my 3rd sis... Wonder why she got butter fingers... haizzz.. duno how my ah boy will react if he find out abt this cos that pda is frm him. He'll touch down tmr 5am... hmm... duno if he'll remember to buy perfume for me at the airport. Anyway, it was a tiring day for me today rushing here and there. Luckily the pda still under warranty, i quickly bring it down to the sony service center at Wisma. I went to funan first & they refer me to Wisma.. before tat I gotta rush home to take my warranty card. So... mafan. They asked me to register the warranty online but they'll do the servicing for me, will take 5-7days. Asked them if I need to pay they say if warranty in then no need. My 3rd sis did mention tat she'll pay for the repair or buy a new one. Hahaha.. I think she simply say only.. if really must pay she'll act blurr. The only thing I worry now is later they open up my pda and find inside wet.... jialat liao. Duno la.. hope it'll can be repaired and return to me in good condition again. : )


P R O F I L E
