
mid week
Thursday, September 09, 2004 |1:00 AM
It's mid week already. Me today late again so took a cab to work again... haizzz.. cannot always take cab ah... this week took twice liao.. but bo bian lei... every morning wake up at 7:15am still leave house at 8:15am. I also duno what I do during the 1hr... then sometimes must talk to ranen and played with him cos I like to see him laughed. In the morning when he wakes up he always good mood one... sure laughed by little noise you make or action you do. But wait till he gets hungry or sleepy... he'll make a hell lot of noise. (Shake head)... nothing can pacify him. Now he start to grab things liao... tat day he managed to flip over by himself... hurray! Looking at him grow up day by day I realised bringing up a kid is not an easy task... involved in alot of time, $ and patience. Oh my god... I think I am turning into a proffessional baby sitter liao. Thanks to my two sisters... But ok la.. I also love kids myself... especially all my dear nephews... though mischievous but very adorable one...


P R O F I L E
