
No pda to take pictures....
Tuesday, September 28, 2004 |4:15 AM
My ah boy is back yday... of cos i am happy to see him especially when I wake up hearing him knocking at my window. So Sweet! Once he touched down, he went home, unpacked his things and came to see me liao. But he's really suffering frm jet lag, feel so tired and I still make him go tiongbahru plaza wif me & Peng they all. Feel so bad.... : ( But ok la.. he went home after tat and sleep until this morning! Such a pig! I feel kinda surprise tat he didn't get angry when i told him what happen to the pda... he even told me now pda not "in" liao la... ahaha.. Heng ah.. glad he's so understanding. Wonder if he'll react the same if it was me who drop the pda into the water... (n_n) Used to take & snap pictures using my pda but now cannot. Though my hp also got camera but juz feel tat pda screen bigger see already more satisfied. He saw my new hp and liked it alot... I told him if he wants to use we can just exchange hp, he can go and play wif it. This time round he only bought me a box of perfume frm the states. Its called Provoactive Women by Elizabeth Arden. Actually not what I wanted but still feel touched tat at least the bought something for me. Peng say the perfume smell quite strong, suitable for going for clubbing or dinner only . But i still wear it today to work. Not bad la...


P R O F I L E
