
Not Wasted
Saturday, September 11, 2004 |3:15 PM
When my sis call to say her husband is going back to work. Sigh.... I thought my leave will be wasted. Well, in the end we still managed to get there. The two kids were enjoying the sand instead of the playground there. I wanted to blade but alot of people were jogging and the pathways were not as smooth as east coast. End up tat bro-in-law of mine took my blades and started off...woh! he was good...didn't expect him to blade that well."Where did u learn tat from huh?"All he need is alittle coaching on how to stop and it'll be perfect. Maybe next time we can have such outing again.... can ask my PP to pass some technique over to him. Tmr finally facial for me. Wonder why no nice tv programms on Friday night.... so boring...


P R O F I L E
