
Settled
Thursday, September 16, 2004 |4:10 AM
Going lunch in 15mins time... my lunch partner is on mc today so i've to find another lunch partner today. Glad there is someone downstairs who will lunch wif me later. She is Jacqueline, a nice lady la, getting married in 2mths time. So envy... haha.. duno when will be my turn lei.. : p Yday r'cd email frm my guy, at least now i understand what is the real reason for his boss to make him extend & extend his trip. I've already inform my distributor that I can't make it to the wildwild wet. Luckily they are only going to collect the tickets today.. so still in time for me to back out. But still feel abit wasted lor... tat day i went parkway bought a two piece swim suit.. barebck type one... so cheap $30 only.. thought can wear it at wildwet but... Nevermind... my guy promise to make it up to me when he return so we shall go on our own another time. :) Actually he's feeling very sad and weary too... for having indefinate schedules and extend his trip again and again. Bet he missed home very much...i think he missed me too ba... ;p hohoho... This weekend what should I do lei? Anyone want to date me out??


P R O F I L E
