
Shiok ah...
Friday, September 10, 2004 |2:27 AM
Will be on leave tmr... si buay shiok ah.. no need to work, won't be late for work again.. haha. Duno lei.. everyday wakes up 7:15am I'll leave at 8:15am.. den if did'nt managed to catch the bus to mrt I'll have to take a cab to work liao. Jin jialat...no wonder I'm soooo broke. Today Ranen wakes up and laugh at me again.. early morning see him laugh like tat he really brighten up my day.My dad will always ask him to look at his favourite "pull the bear" (it's actully pooh bear) hahaha... So tmr got what program for me huh? Hmm.. tat sis of mine say want to go West Coast Park but I think we'll only go when the sun set. Her whole family got rubber time... shh..shh.. don't let her hear me. She asked me to bring my blades along but never say they'll cum and fetch me. Oh my god.. den I've to bring my blades & my barang barang take train to her house in Yew Tee... cham liao.


P R O F I L E
