
so far away
Tuesday, September 07, 2004 |9:32 PM
Still got 13days to go before he return. He is so far far away from me.... sob sob. Tat day when he return will be the same day we all going to wild & wet. I found out he have extended his trip only after I submit the form. He told me we still can go but i am afraid he got jet lag lei... later at the wild & wet oh um hin er.... faint down there then how? Aiya.. duno la. If only he can come back early..... Last weekend went to sleep at my eldest sis place, first time spending my night there after she moved there. Ok lor.. maybe I'm too tired liao knocked out immediately after I went to bed. Kang Kang still yak ke di yak away... duno what he talk also. The next day went to my bro-in-law's Mess... quite fun lor.. play badminton and work out at the gym. Sweat alot man.


P R O F I L E
