
I am sick... throat infection lor.. too heaty liao. Yday went to see my family doc and he gave me mc for today. He willingly give one I never beg for it ok. Thinking of going to work still but when my alarm clock beep this morning I felt my head heavy and my throat still dry and irritated. So I msg my guy to inform him not to cum & fetch me to work after tat I continue sleeping till 8:15am woke up to msg my boss & coll to inform them I am on mc today. After msging I went to wash up... my 3rd sis & her hubby was also at home. She WARN me not to go near her baby as not to pass any germs to him. Haahaa.. but I still can't help carrying him ...shh.. dun let her noe. Aiya.. carry awhile only la.. wun die one la. My eldest sis peng was also here wif her kids & hubby, my bro also came back too. Quite a nice family gathering tonight. Too bad my ah boy wasn't here... he got conference call just now after tat gotta bring a U.S coll for some entertainment....drinking session and babes watching at some pubs I guess.. keke... He mentioned tat tmr we'll have breakfast together. Ahh... quite long didn't have mac big breakfast liao... but somehow I dun really missed it. Anyway... tmr then see how lor... scarli he cannot wake up intime er. Ok la... i going to play my xbox game liao. Chaoz......


P R O F I L E
