
no internet access
Thursday, October 21, 2004 |8:25 AM
Will not have time to blog lately... due to no internet access at home. My free 2mths maxonline 1500 flexi surf is up. Now deciding to sign up Pac net. Finally went to wild wild wet wif my guy last Sat.. oh boy.. it was really fun! My favourite is the Ularla & the wave pool... if my guy didn't rush me to go shower I would have stay there longer. Anyway, if I have the chance I will want to go again. This week isn't a pleasant one for me.. my guy had an accident on monday... ya.. thank god he's not injured but his car is.... it was badly damaged in front. He collided wif a motorbike which came out of nowhere & plus the place is quite dark. Police came & fined him $150, deducted 9 pts on the spot. Guess there is no way to appeal once police has been call in. What I'm glad is the motorist was not seriously injured, only his right leg was hurt. Now his car is in idac... not knowing how much insurance to claim or whether to scrap the car. It was really an unlucky day for my guy.. he's still feeling down now... so sad....


P R O F I L E
