
Angry Angry Angry!
Tuesday, November 09, 2004 |5:10 AM
Tat unreasonable boss of mine.. really spoil my monday. My kettle is still boiling now... angry! Last Friday she said there will be an ang mo guest coming frm US, she purposely said it so loudily & even mentioned wat time he's coming. I knew she is hinting me to clear the table behind me for tat guest to sit. I gotta stayed bck till 7:30pm last Friday just to pack all the documents on the table behind me. All are paper work tat need to be filed... i really find no time to file and she ever suggested getting a part time to come in to do filling but things are always easily said than done. Ok.. so i've moved all the files over to the coffee table around the sofa near me. Today she came in & make a big big fuss over it... at 1st she came over & ask me check on shipment as if I owe her $$, then the next moment she took the store keys frm me & said she is going to shift all the documents up to the store... also added tat sales orders on the coffee table are not supposed to be there.. cos we cannot let the guest see those things. (dun u think she's making things difficult for me?) After she made tat comment she kept searching for the trolley... & asked everybody in the office... I can't be bothered wif her... i continue doing my things until my coll (cant stand her yaking away) helped me move the things away frm the coffee table. Only then i went over to help... guess i was too angry...I took those stack of documents & bang it on the table inorder to vent my anger. She saw what i did & after tat she was like quite nice to me liao... Sick... of her.... Hope Thursday will be here soon then i no need to see her F... face liao. Sian.


P R O F I L E
