
Shiok Shiok
Monday, November 22, 2004 |9:34 PM
My hair nice nice liao... went to do colour and highlight yday at Jean Yip. Cost $143, supposedly included hair cut but ended up the hairstylist insisted tat I cannot trim my hair anymore so she only trim my fringe. I feel that she is trying to save time and wanted to "get rid" of me quickly cos she got other customers waiting for hair cut. Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the colour and highlight results... hmm... not very blond or bright like "ah lian", my collegues commented tat it's nice. : ) Wednesday whole of my office crew will be flying to HK and I'll be left alone untill Friday. Shiok man! But i still have to... "hello...good morning/afternoon Atmel".. so if anyone of u are freee can call me la... :P


P R O F I L E
