
yeah~ weekend is here!
Friday, November 19, 2004 |4:50 PM
Had a nice long free lunch just now at ponderosa, came bck at almost 3pm. Shiok man! Reason for long lunch: My boss is not in today, yday evening she self declared tat today she'll be on leave. What kind of boss she is? If any of us in the office were to take urgent leave last min.. can you imagine what kind of reaction she'll have? A thunder storm will definitely break out. I am still feeling stuffed now.. almost going to fall asleep zZZzzzz. 2 weeks later got a wedding dinner to attend, wonder what to wear and do wif my hair... still can't decide on rebonding or colour my hair. Right now my hair seems to be in a mess... haiz....i simply can't be bothered to do any colouring or highlight for half a year. Now I've got new black hair on top wif bottom half faded wif colour. So sick of it!


P R O F I L E
