
This year bday was quite a memorable one, especially when my two sisters still bother to get me a present. Sob..Sob.. i'm so touched! I've got a kitty bag frm Peng... like it very much.. quite big.. I can put all my barang2 in. Also got a top (though it's so small tat i've to squeeze myself in...;P) and a pair of earings frm Carolyn. Thanks sisters! I really appreciate tat! As for Kenneth... never expect him to get me anything except to bring me out for dinner. But surprise! surpirse! I've got a Guess wallet frm him and also...guess what? A webcam! Something I've always wanted... At first he only pass me the webcam wrapped up nicely... i tot tat is my bday present alrdy. I wasn't disappointed... only feeling eager to bring home to install so that Peng can see me. But when i got home... he went behind to car boot to dig out another bag which is the wallet... i feel so bad. Last sunday i still jokingly suan him abt the $13 cake he bought for me at my house. Anyway... he's not stingy afterall la. I think i will ask him not to buy me any Xmas present already. Yday Tony roma dinner also not cheap $66+... So Xmas I must noe wat to do liao...hmmm... thinking of getting him a wallet... his old one ji kang ji kang liao. Will see...
Ya! Ya! Next monday i'll be on leave going sentosa wif Peng & family! Hopefully Kenneth can join too... then we can all go & build sand castle there... : D


P R O F I L E
