
Having problems with this blog.. whenever I type something and try to post my internet will log out by itself!! So annoying! Hope this time it will not happen again! It's raining again... I think the rain didn't stop since new year's eve. Hope the rain will wash all the unhappiness and worries we had in 2004.. and let's welcome a brand new 2005...wish everyone a Happy New Year. My guy bought a new hp yesterday, he's using 6100 nokia previously and the phone is totally spoilt.. the LCD screen is gone. He ended up buying the 6670 which looks stylish to me plus function wise quite similar to my sis 7610.. and the camera is much better. Luckily the hp shop let him trade in his spoilt 6100 for $90... better than nothing. Ok.. shall blog again later.. cos i'm carrying baby ranen and he also wanted to type something.. keep leaning forward and typing on the keyboard..haha.. he's so adorable!


P R O F I L E
