
Snaking.....
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 |11:50 AM
Boss not in now so can snakie around... hee hee... This yr CNY we will only shut down frm 09-10Feb. She said no shut down on 11-Feb which is 3rd day of CNY. I asked ard in the office.. seems that most of my colls will take leave tat day...most probably I will take too.. haha.. I can visualise my boss coming to work alone on that day. A fren from penang was in town last wkend and I had a GREAT time bringing her ard eating and shopping. But have to admit I'm not a very good tour guide...:p don't even noe which bus to take from Orchard to chinatown. Shame on me... nevertheless my fren still feel grateful that i've make an effort to go down and accompany her ard on the wkend. Unlike tat someone who didn't went to meet her but ask her to carry the MNG jeans all the way for her.. dun wish to mention name here... haha... Find she is quite bad lor. Anyway... it's not going to affect me in any way.. so dun care but it will definitely gonna affect other pple's opinion towards her. Ok..enuf of craps... going for lunch soon... will post some pics tonight.


P R O F I L E
