
tired...
Monday, June 20, 2005 |12:18 PM
Super tired... slept ard 2+ am last night.. waited for my parents to return home & after tat couldnt get myself to sleep. They are suppose to return from M'sia around 7-8pm but bcos of traffic jam they only got home at 1am. Sigh... their this trip to genting highland was also a last min one. Found out that this time round... it was again my dad's idea to go up to genting all of the sudden. Guess what? When they are there.. my dad even tried to call bayshore couple to check if they are also there.. sickening! Anyway.. I still havent tok to my dad yet bcos of the changi village dinner... Ya... that incident also make me pissed off with him. U noe juz 1 day after tat dinner he still toking abt how nice the food is at Changi village... i couldnt stand it anymore tat i shot him with a reply... "don't u tink tat place is so far & the food is not nice anymore?" He buay tahan me... started to fire bullets at me after my sentence... hey... I am juz speaking the truth what... The real reason behind is.. that changi village zi ca was bayshore pple recommanded one... how would my dad say not nice & find it far??? Anyway.. i am also tired of arguing with tat old man.. I juz walked away... (-_-)


P R O F I L E
