
warm dinner
Sunday, June 12, 2005 |10:46 PM
We went to a very far & warm place for dinner juz now. Don't think we enjoy the dinner afterall.... not sure if it's the atmostphere of that eating place, or the food is too salty... or maybe its bcos of the two unwelcome guests we had... anyway I'm not the one paying for the dinner so just eat & shut up okay? Went to PS yday wif Carolyn, her hubby & bb ranen... we can spent half afternoon hanging out there. Though it was crowded but we managed to settle our dinner at the food court there. I bought a 5 bucks knitted wear at This Fashion... quite a good buy... ; ) Didn't go anywhere today except for the dinner just now & in the afternoon meng fetch me to caltex to redeem the fan but no luck... its out of stock. Seem tat my luck is also quite down lately lei... Ok... shall post some pics later taken during dinner juz now...


P R O F I L E
