
Completed another puzzle within 2days... : ) Fast? Bcos behind got alphabet to guide one la.. i guess the puzzle will be more challenging for a kid.
Attended kenneth's fren wedding last Sun...surprising I enjoyed myself at the dinner. Thou he was busying helping out as he's one of his "brothers" I din feel bored sitting wif his army frens... cos they are all quite friendly & entertaining. Food was great.. feel the whole dinner was much better than my gf's wedding at Sheraton which we last attended. During the dinner they played the video recorded during the morning kenneth's fren went to fetch the bride... & how he & the brothers got sabo by the sisters by pole dancing, eating buns wif added stuffs & even stripped.. haha.. quite funny lor.
Finally did rebond last Sat... Take a look at my hair B4 & after...


P R O F I L E
