
Quite sometime din blog.. duno what I am busy about also. As usual, work, home, dinner & TV lor... oh ya.. also busy disturbing ranen. Ya.. I noe he always get irritated by me.. but i also not purposely one mah. Yak..Yak.. Nowadays his parents fetch him back to sleep & next morn they bring him over & pass to my dad before they go work. I think its a release for my mum... she get more sleep at night. Anyway, i guess ranen is older now that he dun tend to wake up in the middle of the nite asking for milk. Ya.. time flies.. 2 more mths to go & my bu bu will turn 2yrs old.
Recently met up some old frenz & suddenly i feel glad to have some close frenz ard me. I told myself not even family & yr the other half.. frenz are also important in yr life.. esp those frenz of yrs... without them life will be quite meaningless liao.. at least we can confide into each other.. have some girls talk & laugh our hearts out. Got to noe tat one of my old fren r having marriage problem.. I feel quite sad tat i'm not by her side during the period when she's down.. : ( she told me she looked very open already.. thou she still can laugh & joke but i can sense tat deep down in her she is heart broken. : ( Suddenly.. i have phobia in marriage :p


P R O F I L E
