






Happy Family...
My fren, jacq finally delivered on last sun, 08-Oct at 11:23am by caserean. When I visited her in the hospital yesterday she was already walking & yaking away...no one would believed she had juz given birth lor. Her hubby said she did not rest much. Seem tat she was too excited to rest.. relieved or excited? Well, she's happy now that she no need to walk like an orang utan anymore.
How would one noe if he/she is ready to be a parent? How do you know if you can afford a baby?
Besides time & $$ I think there are still alot of factors tat we need to consider when you plan to have a kid. Love, Patience, Understanding, Communication... etc... not an easy task. Anyway, I am very happy to see Jacq being a mother... it's reali a joyous moment.. take a look at her baby's boy pics.. his name is dayshawn. Err..apologise tat pics may not be so clear..its time to change hp.


P R O F I L E
