
My Ah-nen had found himself a gf during his trip in Australia... sob sob sob.. isn't she sweet? But i realise he dun even know her name..ahaha.. she is known as "girl" to him.. Ya..she is prettier than me leh...envy.
Anyway, I've been keeping myself buzi when K is away & b4 I realise 3 wks had passed.. & he's back! Yup, back wif presents for meeee!! Actually not much lah, juz a adidas jacket, few abercrombie shirts & a converse bag (which is big enuf to bring for swimming)...tat's all. He himself bght two pair of levis jeans which is dirt cheap.. less than usd$20.. so stupid.. shd ve got somemore since so cheap. But on the other hand, he's still smart enuf to bring bck two adidas jackets and I get to choose the colour I like.. the other one is for his sis. Ya.. will rem tat u wake me up frm my sleep cos u called me at 7am frm US & ask if i wan the jacket. Will I say I dun wan meh? Of cos I wan lah... silly guy...alritey..later then post the pics of the things... I feel hor his this trip to US more like holiday lor.. u see the pics u'll know.. but must thank those colls who brought him around.. shopping & sight-seeing. Lucky they were there too.. juz at the right time.


P R O F I L E
