
*~ ICEKIMO AT THOMSON~*
My eldest sis, peng recommanded me this ice-cream place at thomson...so last Sat ken & I decided to chck out but.. we got lost..ahaha.. we gotta called my sis twice for directions and after much effort we finally found the place. Its opp those hdb flats.. say wulu not wulu..along the roadside can see liao.. but we too distracted i guess. Anyway..finally I get to indulge into the delicious wafer ice-cream & he enjoy his rootbeer float. The blueberry cheescake ice-cream i choose is super duper nice lor...and their highly recommandations are the spagetti ice-cream & fondue. Angela.. r u drooling?
My eldest sis, peng recommanded me this ice-cream place at thomson...so last Sat ken & I decided to chck out but.. we got lost..ahaha.. we gotta called my sis twice for directions and after much effort we finally found the place. Its opp those hdb flats.. say wulu not wulu..along the roadside can see liao.. but we too distracted i guess. Anyway..finally I get to indulge into the delicious wafer ice-cream & he enjoy his rootbeer float. The blueberry cheescake ice-cream i choose is super duper nice lor...and their highly recommandations are the spagetti ice-cream & fondue. Angela.. r u drooling?
I like this cartoon pic on the glass panel at the shop.. cute hor?
Icekimo counter.. the design so sweet hor?
Smile till so happy... contented liao lor...


P R O F I L E
