
So suay.. was down wif food posioning last wk. On Tue I was totally bed-ridden & lost my appetite :(..Tue nite upon drinking milo & medicine.. i vomitted thrice & my head was throbbing badly. Went to the doc again & get wed off & took stronger dose of medicines. Wkend was bad too as I was feeling so tired & i couldnt find bck my appetite... cant even finish my fav tiongbahru Fu Yuan porridge leh. Nevertheless, i am well now & i am bck into action again. Looking forward to the Flea market wif the gals.. ahaha.. but looking at it.. i tink on tat day sure luan. ahaha.. small little space wif all our barang barang & colourful price tags..& wif someone shouting lelong lelong.. :@ aiyo.. how it will turn out to be leh?
During mc, i was so bored at home tat i took pics of ranen. take a look ba....
Ranen took this pic of me.. .do i look sick?
Ranen riding his tricycle


P R O F I L E
