Saturday dinner at china sq Korean restuarant.. The "xiao cai" small dishes all very nice one... all the dishes I like except the kim chi which i find got one funny taste...but FC eat the most of it and said NICE. I vote for the ikan bilis & the potatoes.. good leh.
Very nice crushed peach drink recommanded by Angela... I orderd crushed pear instead.. quite sweet...so conclusion- peach is still nicer.
Angela's seafood noodles wif too much veges which is something she hate...but overall still very nice cos she drink the soup till lao bak zap.
My seafood soup+rice...the soup is dam nice lor..ingredients also quite fresh.
And this is our lovely Sam Soon... "Gim Sam Soon" ahaha.. new name for her. She is happily tossing her bim bim bang.
Nice also but beri beri hot.. can see the smoke ma?
FC's bbq beef... quite boring but he still enjoys it.