Ranen all dressed & getting ready to go to the wedding dinner.
Ranen & I in yi-zhang's car...
The Soh brothers. But wait... where is their bb bro kai? Oh.. kai is sick so he's left at home under my sis MIL's care.
The table setting...the wedding couple ve choosen the "Garden theme". I like the ivory table cloth & the roses petals.. really got garden feel... This is how the stage look like for garden theme. Most pro ken & I will choose "romance theme" instead. I also jin kaisu leh.. drink 3 types of drinks - chinese tea, 7-up & red wine...
Guess we r too hungry le we cleared everything for the 1st cold dish. Or perhaps the portion is too little le...
Everybody fav dish - shark's fin soup
Kang wif his mouth wide open & my sis engross in the soup. Ranen is also engrossed....
Our little princess is there too...
Ranen acting like a doc.. taking the chopstick holder to listen to mama's heartbeat...
The gift favours - shower gel & soap. My sis asked me can i choose keychains instead for my wedding.
Too bored liao so take pics wif the flowers ornament.
Ah di & mummy
Kang & I... wah lao... i looked fat in this pic lor... :(
Mr & Mrs Tay-Li-Phone...
My lao bei kena black listed by the waiter cos he drank a total of 6 or 7 glasses red wine during the dinner. Then when i asked the waiter for red wine he told me no more le.. bluff me lor.. or isit our table over quota liao?