
The irritating house gecko has been caught... hiak hiak hiak.. I CAN FINALLY VE A GOOD SLEEP TONITE LE!!! Thanks to my bro-in-law Raymond for catching it.. hahaha

Last nite when I returned home after dinner at mum's place a black baby lizo greeted me in the room's toilet. WAH BIANG.. it quickly slipped into the lights cable thinking of hiding from me. HAIZZZZ... sian ah.. thinking even i asked my bro-in-law up also no use.. its hiding inside lor. So i went to watch tv and play my games in facebook. When I was going to bed, i step into the bathroom again & spotted the irritating creature staring at me on the ceiling. EEEKKKKK... I tink it can read my tots.. "Dida is scared leh..hiak hiak hiak" STUPID LIZO.. hai me cannot sleep whole nite.. I think also bcos i didn't on the air-con la. Today so tired lor...


P R O F I L E
