
Updates....
First of all I've found my kissing star necklace le... hahaha...
Guess how much? $10.74 nia.. plus postage.. all in. Whahaha.. Thanks to Ms Ho for finding the korean accessories spree. But I havent recd the thing yet la.. will post it once I get it.
Second announcement... as most of you out there already knew.. i finally resigned from my company after 10yrs of service. Yup.. 10 solid yrs.. its a long time. But sad to say this company had been thru alot of changes, new management..new working style... and with that pple change...and result to alot of politics.. its no longer the same as before le. Anyway, I've gained alot from working there, not only in experience but also relationship between colls and bosses and even with customers. And now I'm happy and relieve to leave... My next goal is to find another job soon if not I've to really go sell those recycle bags with my pals le. But its a good thing leh maybe we can turn out to be a great entrepreneur. hahaha...
Was on MC today.. not really sick.. just very angry with the darn company I am going to leave. They tryin to be funny with me... still didnt wan to tell me when is my exact last day will be and how many days of leave I can deduct. When I asked.. they claimed HR girl is not in this wk.. will only let me know next wk. As if there is only 1 girl working in the HR dpt.. anyway.. i just ve to "Ren".. so today angry i took mc.. also partly bcos I am going for interview at this company which is a distributor of Oakley..carrying products like clothes, sunglass.. outdoor gears..etc.. location is very near to Gillian's house at redhill... is No. 4 Leng Kee Road to be precise. Interview was fine.. two ladies interviewed me and they were quite pretty.. one of them is the admin manager.. I'll be reporting to her if I join. Working environment quite Ok.. there is actually a Oakley service cntr cum small shop at the front part of the office. By the way the position is Admin/Logistic Assistant. Sounds fun lor.. they say can wear casual leh.. somemore working hrs 9.30-6pm... wah lau.. best lor.. start 30mins later than my current job. And somemore its near and I don't need to wake up early and waste my time travel to the place liao. Sounds good rite...but i guess their pay offered is not that high la.. but i did try to lower my expectation liao.. hope they will really offer me the job lor.. :) Pray hard...
Tmr going to watch free movie at vivo GV with my sis & Ranen.. Ice Age 3.. but bcos its free they don't allow us to watch the 3D version.. anyway better than nothing la.
Nitey... zzzZZZzzz


P R O F I L E
