
If nothing goes wrong, I'll be starting my new job next Tuesday. Hopefully, I'm able to adapt to the new environment and get along with the new people. It's a new start on my career path, hope everything goes smoothly for me.
I'm thrilled when Raffles Hospital called me last wk offering me the job as Admin Assistant and the pay offered is still acceptable. So far, there isn't any other better offer than this so I decided to take up first.
But somehow today when i went down to sign the appointment letter I had mixed feelings. HR girl said maybe I am required to work on Sat.. wah lau..Used to work 5days week liao now need to work Sat 1/2 day kinda sian. I try to console myself, reminding myself that Claw also need to work on Sat mah.. ha ha.. so nvm la.. also hor anyway Sat morn i also zo bo one nvm la 1/2 day very fast gone. Another worry - duno if I can get along well with the new colls bo.. Haizzz.. alot of things to worry leh and I expected it lor. Well.. Well.. no matter how, I still need to give it a try. If not I'll miss a good opportunity. Actually, their benefits quite attractive de. AWS is in, variable bonus will be 3x a yr depanding on the hospital earnings. Also, they have this Flex$ which can be used for alot of things like hp bills, internet.. go holiday also can use to deduct lor.. wah.. and also childcare rebate la.. which can be useful for me later.. ho ho.
Ok la, hope I've made the right decision and everything will goes well for me ;)
Best, I can go bugis street to pick up hair everyday.. ha ha.. I can even go candle to pick new stocks. Hahahahaha...


P R O F I L E
