
Haiyo... have not been blogging for almost 1mth liao lei. Been busy with new job, housework, catching up with frens and also spending time with my family. But quite sad that Adam's family have not been coming on sunday le.. due to the boys bowling lesson. So we havent been seeing Adam's family for quite sometime.
My new job has been fine so far, trying my best to learn as much as I can from this new career of mine. Colls and boss have been nice that I would consider them as my new frens.
More activities coming up till the last quarter of the year.
03OCT: Lantern festival celebration cum mooncake making at Claud's place.
24OCT: Claud & Ken's Bday.
Nov : Deepavali holiday.. havent plan program yet and moi Bday..ahaha.
Dec: Xmas Time...
Will blog again... stay tune.. and now...
Pictures time....




P R O F I L E
