

I was being stalked at Safra pool...
Stalker: "nice earings..." ( JIN LAME LEH)
Me: (I didn't know stalker was talking to me.. I was staring at the gym)
Stalker: "nice earings..."
Me: (finally i heard someone talking to me)...so i replied.. "err.. thanks"
Stalker: "Is it usually very crowded or just today?"
Me: "Usually it's like this"
Stalker: "did you come alone"
Me: "Yesh" (quickly put on my goggles and dive away for my life)
My conclusion: never let a stalker have the chance to talk to u if u ever swim alone. So u must build up your stamina & learn to swim non stop.
My hubbi's conclusion: I still got market value... (-_-)
Thou being shocked by stalker that day but i'm happy that I broke my record...
16 laps : )
Stalker: "nice earings..." ( JIN LAME LEH)
Me: (I didn't know stalker was talking to me.. I was staring at the gym)
Stalker: "nice earings..."
Me: (finally i heard someone talking to me)...so i replied.. "err.. thanks"
Stalker: "Is it usually very crowded or just today?"
Me: "Usually it's like this"
Stalker: "did you come alone"
Me: "Yesh" (quickly put on my goggles and dive away for my life)
My conclusion: never let a stalker have the chance to talk to u if u ever swim alone. So u must build up your stamina & learn to swim non stop.
My hubbi's conclusion: I still got market value... (-_-)
Thou being shocked by stalker that day but i'm happy that I broke my record...
16 laps : )


P R O F I L E
