
After a long wait our new bed is up. Didnt post much photos of our bedroom earlier cos our new bed is not ready. We slept on the temporary mattress loan by the furniture shop for 5 nights cos our order has not arrive.
Bedframe ordered from Walmart...again it came in a 3 boxes and he spent almost 4hrs putting them together. Two words for him... excellent job...(thou he was cursing "Fxxx"all the way while fixing).
Yday the simmons mattress and dinning table set was finally been delivered after a long ordeal. Apparently, the furniture shop kept pushing out our delivery order and I had to threaten them by putting up a bad review on the net. It seems to work... next day all our items were delivered :)
Ya.. the dinning set colour is abit off.. this isnt what we choosen. The one we had choosen was a darker colour but out of stock so left without a choice we went ahead with this. I feel better after covering it with a tablecloth.

Didnt really took pictures of our kitchen earlier so i thought of posting some photos in details.

A dishwasher which I am not allowed to use. He claimed that this thing is really wasting alot of electricity and waster. Seems to be true.. cos we tested... took more than an hour to complete a course of washing.


P R O F I L E
