
Time for Updates...
We'll be moving to new place tomorrow : ) So sad our EK simmons mattress won't be arriving in time. But the furniture shop is kind enough to offer us a queen mattress to sleep first (hope it's a clean and new one). Well, dinning set and sofa will still be arriving so not too bad. Internet guy will be setting up our internet and cable tv tomorrow as well. Hopefully everything will be in place... I had my pineapple and oranges ready... tmr must shout HUAT AH!!! and roll the pineapple in to our apartment for good luck.
He just updated me on his schedule yday. It's bad and rather good. The bad one will be he need to travel to taiwan end of this month for 2 weeks and I can't follow him since it's a short trip.. Well, hope I'll be fine alone here. I guess I'm too happy to mind cos there will be something good for me to look forward to. He told me i can go back to sg in Nov... yesh!!! All my family and friends... I can go back to see you all le. His schedule in Nov-Dec will be 2mths in taiwan.. and he said i can go back to sg or follow him to taiwan 1st then go back to sg. To me, that's really a piece of happy news. Cos I really miss home... I miss my princess Nana...I miss my dear frens & family... Guys!!! I'll be coming home soon : )


P R O F I L E
